Joel Kwan is a corporate lawyer based in Los Angeles, California. Currently acting as financial/legal associate for Westwood Group, a specialty finance company, Joel focuses on general regulatory compliance, creditor rights and structured finance. Visit his website joelkwan.ca to learn more.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Flu Shot


I got my flu shot last Tuesday, it went pretty well. I only waited for about 10 minutes and half an hour later I was immunized (hopefully). My arm is still a little sore, but besides that there was no complication. It's funny how they give you a disclaimer sheet with all the possible side effects, including paralysis!

I am working on an operations management problem based on my experience at the vaccination clinic. I will post it when it is ready. In the meantime, you can see a picture of my bandaid after the shot, with a little smile drawn by the nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment